The CALORIS Group of Companies has the following certifications and accreditations:
- SR EN ISO 9001:2008 Nr. 559 - SRAC
- SR EN 14001:2005 Nr. 154 - SRAC
- SR EN ISO/CEI 17025: 2005 Nr. LE 028/2011 - RENAR
- Operating Notice for Commercialization, Repair, Verification and Commissioning Nr. 3300/2010 - Ministry of Health
The calibration laboratory of SC Caloris Group SA performs calibration services on thermostated enclosures for use in medical analysis laboratories, individual medical practices, testing laboratories, research laboratories, etc.
Among them we mention:
The LABORATORY of calibration is accredited RENAR according to the international standard SR EN ISO / CEI 17025: 2005, for temperature calibration of thermostated enclosures in the own laboratory as well as for field calibration at the place of use.
RENAR ACREDITATION CERTIFICATE for EQUIVALENT LABORATORY - is LE 028 / 02.11.2015.
Within the lab the Calibration of the thermostated enclosures is performed for laboratory thermostats, hot air sterilizers, autoclave steam sterilizers, laboratory furnaces, water baths, etc.) and is made at 9 (nine) measuring points for the useful volume of the enclosure according to the DKD calibration method R 5-7.
In the process of calibration of the thermostatic eclosures the uncertainty of measurement, the unevenness and the instability of the temperature are determined.
The result obtained from the calibration process characterizes the air temperature in the useful volume of the thermostated enclosure.
The calibration of the equipments is completed by issuing the Calibration Certificate issued by the RENAR accredited calibration laboratory according to SR EN ISO / CEI 17025: 2007;
The guarantee that the results of the analyzes performed in the equipment calibrated by our laboratory correspond to the requirements imposed by the laboratory working procedures;
The guarantee that the measurements made in the equipment calibrated by our laboratory is safe;
Demonstration that the lab is working according to the quality system;
Our availability to go to your premises and calibrate the equipment at the place of use.
Certainty that it has technical competence both as a manufacturer and as an accredited laboratory;
Generates technically credible results, taking into account the calibration laboratory's endowment;
Considering the experience that the manufacturing company can help you in the situation of troubleshooting the equipment, both in the case of occasional interventions, and based on a service contrac
Among them we mention:
- Laboratory thermostats - measuring range: 2 ° C-65 ° C
- Laboratory ovens - measuring range: 65oC-300oC
- Hot air sterilizers (sterilizing ovens) - measuring range: 160oC-180oC
- Steam Sterilizers - Measuring range: 120oC-140oC
- Water baths measuring range 40oC-95oC
- Laboratory Ovens (calcination kilns, treatment) - Measuring range: 200oC-1200oC
The calibration laboratory also performs thermal analysis and temperature measurements at:
- sandy baths;
- dental ovens;
- ovens for dental porcelain;
- ovens for thermal treatments.
The laboratory has space specifically designed for calibration, but calibration of the equipment can also be done at the place of use. Among the calibration laboratory equipment, we mention:
- digital standard thermometer;
- mercury glass standard thermometer;
- standard heat resistance;
- standard thermocouple;
- temperature calibrator;
- thermocouple multichannel thermometers;
- thermocouple multichannel digital thermometer;
- digital etalon voltmeter;
- unique value standard resistance;
- standard resistance in decades;
- pressure calibrator;
- water baths;
- oven for thermocouple checking;
- thermocouple calibration oven;
- digital multimeter;
- digital ohmmeter.